Panseuri adolescentine

duminică, 18 octombrie 2009

Your name
by Lory

When I hear your name
All my life is turn into a game
All the days are shining away
Because you chear me up every day

I say your name in each moment of the day
My mind is flying up to you since yesterday
Your name is wake me up in the middle of the night
But it s really makes me feel all right.

Your name reflect your soul
Which is shining in my mirror
So I can t stop saying your name
Because is conected to my brain.

Your name, your name
Makes me happy every day
Makes my heart jump away
And all I can say is that I love your name
( 7.o9.2009. 16:55)

4 comentarii:

  1. in sfarsit....te'am convins si le'ai postat pe net...te'am gasit...
    asta imi place cel mai mult....
    dintre toate...
    mult succes si sa mai scrii ...
    ca scrii frumos ...
    am trecut si eu pe aici....si ti'am vazut profilul....
    mi'a placut si am lasat un mesaj...:)
    >:D<:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. bravo lore.. nu te dezminti... ai talent!!! go on

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. anonim ala sunt de fapt eu..bogdy

    RăspundețiȘtergere